Friday, January 22, 2010

My Story

Welcome! My name is Maddie O'Flaherty. I am a 16 year old currently attending Anderson High School in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is my first year at Anderson. I spent my other two years of high school at McNicholas High School. I live with my mom, my dad and my sister in Cincinnati. My sister is 18 years old and we are very close. My dad came to America from England which can be interesting. He is very into soccer and was my soccer coach from age 7 until age 14. I quit soccer at the age of 14 and started playing volleyball. I played volleyball until my freshman year of high school and then decided to stop playing that also. I am enjoying my high school years and am looking forward to the next year and a half that I have here at Anderson High School.

3 comments:

  1. I did not know you played soccer! We have so much in common, you should not have quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha its really starting to frustrate me. How did you get a picture behind your fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love snickers! She is the craziest, pickle loving freak I have ever seen on television. I also love her "poof".

    ReplyDelete